Soltex Group, is participating in SPIEF 2017 (St. Petersburg International Economic Forum), Russia
Soltex Group, is participating in SPIEF 2017 (St. Petersburg International Economic Forum), Russia. Mr. Manish Kumar, President, Soltex Group will be representing in SPIEF. This year India is declared as guest country and Mr. Narendra Modi , Honorable PM will be Guest of honor.
There are many bilateral ties and joint statements between India and Russia will be declared.
Soltex Group holds its firm position and expanding its wing in refinery, agro and wood processing industries in Russia. In year 2017 Soltex International (part of Soltex Group) has signed MOU for acquisition of refinery “Volkhovneftekhim” and mini refinery “TEMP”.
Agro sector: In 2016 Soltex Group has entered in cultivation and processing of Linen Flax in Tver region, Russia. Out of total production 75 % of short fiber for domestic market and 25% long fiber is being exported mainly to China.
Wood processing: In Penza and Mordovia region Soltex Group is planning to setup deep wood processing and export to Europe. In this regard signed an MOU with IRPOL (Poland) for long term supply and joint investment in the region.
Project export: RT Ecos (a subsidiary company of Russian State owned company Rostec) with joint association of Soltex Group entering in to Indian market in Sewage treatment plant and Waste water treatment plant). In this regard MOU has been signed with Govt of India company WAPCOS.
12 May 2016. It took place in Moscow on business negotiations with one of the most influential representatives of the Indian business community in Russia, President Soltex Group Mr. Kumar Manish.
Participants widely discussed prospects of cooperation of the Association members and the business community of India in Russia. Among the issues of mutual interest were projects in the field of housing construction, helicopter engineering, aircraft construction, electronic and defense systems. The parties agreed to prepare and conduct 15 June 2016. A round table for interested members of the Association and representatives of the Indian business, in order to develop regional cooperation in the sphere of small and medium-sized businesses, with a focus on agricultural projects.
In the photo from left to right:
– President Soltex Group, Mr. Kumar Manish
– Chairman of Coordination Council FBA EAC, Executive Vice-President of the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs Alexander Murychev;
– General Director FBA EAC Oleg Berezovoy.
May 18, 2016 in Moscow held an extended meeting of the Coordination Council of the Financial and Banking Association of Euro-Asian cooperation. The theme of the meeting: “The role and place of BAF EAC to develop and strengthen business cooperation in the framework of the EAEC.” The following issues were discussed:
– Admission to the Association of new members;
– On Amendments to the governing bodies of the BAF EAC;
– About the Role and place of BAF EAC to develop and strengthen business cooperation in the framework of the EAEC;
– On approval of the concept of creating an international investment fund Euro-Asian cooperation of the countries;
– On the Regulation on the Register of members belonging to the FBA EAC;
– On the creation of Euro-Asian information and publishing center.
On the 16th of June, 2016 St. Petersburg hosted St. Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF), SOLTEX GROUP took part.
Within he forum Business Roundtable “RUSSIA – INDIA: A NEW STAGE OF ECONOMIC PARTNERSHIP” was held with the participation of Manish Kumar, Soltex Group.
The moderator of the meeting from the Russian side was Sergey Cheremin, Minister, Head of the Department for External Economic and International Relations of the Moscow Government; Chairman of the Board of the Business Council for Cooperation with India, from Indian side the discussion was moderated by Ramesh Abhishek, Deputy Head of the Department of Industrial Policy and Development of the Ministry of Commerce and Industry of India.
During the meeting Russian-Indian problems were discussed. Manish Kumar asked the following questions concerning investment Indian entrepreneurs in the Russian refineries:
1. Last year, the Soltex Group invested in refinery in Krasnoyarsk region. Is there a state program of investment protection in Russia?
2. Is it possible to issue the cheap credits to indian investors?
3. Is it possible to issue visas to investors who, in their turn, will attract other investors ?
Among the famous participants were: Dr. Rajiv Indravadan Modi , representatives of companies Cadila Pharmaceuticals; De Core; SREI; NHPC; Sun Group.
Commercial Section of Brazilian Embassy MrBeltrame
Commercial Section of Canada Embassy Mr Tesla
Commercial Section of South Africa Embassy MrMweli
Commercial Section of Italian Embassy MrMarongiu
ASEAN Rep in Moscow
Bank of China
Above list is as on 15.02.2016, more participants can be added.
Our Company, Soltex Group, represented by Mr. Manish Kumar Deputy Chairman of “Commission of Moscow Chamber of Commerce on Foreign Economic relations with India “, is organizing a business event “ India meets the World “ in Moscow on March the 16th together with the Moscow Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Indian Embassy in Russian Federation to showcase the India’s economic potential and Key Sectors for foreign investments. The event supposes to be attended by various Industries from Russia as well as European business houses under patronage of their Chambers of Commerce respectively.
We have been strongly recommended to invite your Company to take active part and to deliver a speech in order to inform your potential partners about the huge opportunities given by a cooperation with your esteemed organization. Knowing the profile of your Company, we will identify and invite to the event partners from the following sectors
– Steel plants (construction of new plants + upgrading of existing one ) – Metro / all what is connected with this item : construction, signals, etc . – Alloys- technology,turnkeyfactories – Tunneling – Equipment , turnkey realization of projects – Water supply, river water cleaning equipment and projects, solid waste turn projects for solid waste utilization – Security and surveillance equipment ( borders , police , special forces) – Construction equipment, turn key construction projects, electrical equipment , signaling equipment, upgrading a railway track speed
We attach herewith for your kind attention a preliminary program and list of Participants
You are welcome to confirm your presence at the Event and contact with us at the following numbers
09.00 Start of Registration at Moscow Chamber of Commerce in Petrovka street, 15, Moscow – (Coffee / Tea )
10.00 Beginning of Event. Introduction to general theme of the event byMr.Alberto De Paoli and Mr. Manish Kumar from Soltex Group, then word tothe Ambassador of India in Moscow H.E. Mr. Pankaj Saran. Show of video “Make in India “. Will follow a speech of welcome by Mr. Margulov I.V. , Vice Minister of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russian Federation. Moderator of the event will be Mr. Vardanyan S.O. – Vice President of the Moscow Chamber of Commerce
10.30 Key sectors of Indian Market for foreign companies. Introduction to activities of EPI (Engineering Projects India Ltd.) in India and cooperation potential by our Honored Guest MrVinooGopal, Director of EPI
11.00 Representatives of Indian Companies , Reliance Petrochemical Division , Hindustan Prefab , NBCC, Tema India , Asian Buildcon, ALL Cargo will make a penetrating presentation of huge potential of cooperation within Indian market. After that, we will have the pleasure to listen to the following speakers
– Opportunities for Indian Companies in Russia. How existing sanctions are opening opportunities for Indian Companies. Key sectors. Speaker – MrVardanyan
– Current status in Rouble/ Rupee trade. Speaker – MrCheremin
– Guidelines and suggestions to foreign companies in order to take part in tenders in India . Speaker – MrSalil Kumar/ EPI
– Guarantee for tenders in India and Asset (Non fund based), financial services to Russian Indian business houses. Speaker – President of Indo Bank in Moscow
– Hydrocarbon. Opportunity for Indian Companies in Russia. Speaker – Manish Kumar
– Technology transfer: what is needed by India. Key sectors. Speaker – Manish Kumar
12.00Questions and answers
13.00 Coffee break
13.30 Foreign and Russian Companies – Case studies – Companies already working in Indiawill witness their experience plus companies with interests in India will introduce to peculiarities of Indian economy – KPMG representative, Ernst and Young, Cosmo Values, Swiss Hub, the Belgian Chamber of Commerce , Dega AG , The Fund for the development of Far East in Russia and Singapore Airlines Rep office in Moscow will testimony about growing interest in the world about India and positive work experience in this Country . At the end Mr De Paoli will touch the theme of synergy between European and Indian business and all problems connected.
15.00 Questions and answers
17.00 B2B meeting will be held at the premises of the Moscow Chamber of Commerce after the reception( private translations can be provided upon requests )
19.00 End of B2B meeting session
Working language of the event _ English. Russian syncron. translation will be provided
Organized by the Indian Embassy in the Russian Federation, the Moscow Chamber of Commerce and Soltex Group
The above program can be subject to minor changes.
The event was held at the Moscow Chamber of Commerce and Industry (MCCI). This event was dedicated to the official visit of Mr. Narendra Modi, the Prime Minister of India Republic. Topical issues for discussion were: the administrative, financial and legal issues for promotion of Russian companies into Indian market and Indian companies into Russian market, the state and alternative mechanisms for supporting exports, Issues of mutual investments, the interim results of the working group for the development of calculations in pairs “ruble-rupee”, the prospects of cooperation between Russian and Indian companies in the BRICS. The meeting was attended by:
Mr. Sergey Cheremin, minister of the Moscow government,
Dr. Aseem Vohra, Deputy Head of Economics and Commercial Wing, Embassy of India in Moscow,
Mr. Suren Vardanyan, Vice-President of the Moscow Chamber of Commerce and Industry,
Ms. Natalia Ivanova, co-chair of “BRIKS WORLS”,
Mr. Manish Kumar, President of “Solteks groups”,
Mr. Andrei Mikhailov, Director of national and international programs and investments of the Parliamentary Center of the Russian Federation,
Mr. Alex Kucheruk, Director of Business Development «ALPHAOPEN»,
Mr. Oleg Maslennikov, Managing Director «RUSLOM. BIZ »,
Soltex Trade Pvt. Ltd. is a leading International Business Company. We are involved in diversified business domain i.e Chemical, Petrochemical, Polymer, Agro commodities, Nutraceuticals and Pharma. The Group founded in 2012 and having a affiliated company Soltex Estate LLP in India.